Saturday, December 11, 2010


No, nothing is impossible, dear ones.
Once you've found the strength that's been hiding
inside you, it's so easy to carry on.
In the past couple of days, I've been told by more than five people
I've lost a lot of weight this semester. People start to notice...
and that gives me the strength to continue.

I really, really, really want to be down
to 52 kg (~115 lbs) before Friday.
I'll do my best, I promise.

7 days before going home; I couldn't be more excited.

Love you so much, girls.

4 comments:

  1. awesome thinspo, as always xx
    congrats on people noticing!! that means it's working!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so great! I'm glad you've found your strength :) maybe your strength will give off strength to us, I gotta find some. lol I really hope you get down to 115! and if not, thats ok. just keep movin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I just read a lot of your previous posts and you pick the most amazing pictures and say the most inspiring things.

    I hope you reach 115 by friday :)

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the compliments definitely is such a great thing to remind how worthy the suffering is. i'm really glad for you :)

    ReplyDelete