Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Liquid Fast, DAY 1.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. (Anatole France)

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. (Pamela Vaull)

Hello sweethearts, so I set today as the beginning of my 5-day water/coffee fast, so here's my short update... have to go back to my studying.

I must say I've been doing really well (which is pretty understandable, after all, given that yesterday I ate more than enough), I've been drinking a lot of water with lemon juice and had 2 cups of coffee: I'll have one more a little later to help my body when studying. I'm really glad I didn't feel like eating; although I started to feel a little tired and dizzy around noon (which was definitely also because I slept only for 3 hours last night), I resisted and continued with my fast. Hope tomorrow's at least as good as today. Still no scale... SAD. I need to get batteries as soon as possible. Today is gonna be a long night again; the semester's coming to its end and that equals increased amount of assignments, meetings and projects, and thus increased number of sleepless nights.

Let's stay strong, girls, good luck to us.
We'll make it and will be BEAUTIFUL.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment and following my blog :)
    I find something that helps me sleep is an over the counter sleeping aid... its not as strong as a prescription sleeping pill but it will knock you out enough to get a minimum of 6 hours sleep.. especially if ur studying u need ur sleep so u can focus. However if you feel you would prefer something more natural they should have a variety of natural sleeping remedies.

    Good luck on the fast !!
    <3 Evey

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your success :)
    and i wish you so much luck with completing your semester.
    stay strong <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with your liquid fast! i bet when you get some batteries it will be an awesome suprise!! stay strong dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls, you make me so happy!! Thanks for your lovely comments, they're exactly what I need, you keep me going :)

    Have a beautiful day!! Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on doing well so far

    My 1st day went fine, and if i can do it you can XD

    stay strong

    ReplyDelete