Thursday, April 8, 2010

High Hopes.

"Hope" is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops- at all.

(Emily Dickinson)


Last night, I had a terrible craving for food, so instead of actually eating, I allowed myself a thought of an early breakfast today as the very first thing in the morning. And then, after I woke up, I got ready for classes and completely forgot about having breakfast. Seems like self-suggestion that I really don't need to eat when I feel like eating works. So far. My hopes for losing weight are so high right now. 


Breakfast X
Lunch- a cup of coffee, two m&m cookies
4pm-ish- an orange
Dinner X
Drinking plenty of water.
Later I think l'll have another cup of coffee.


April 8, 2010  Right now, my scale shows 63.1 kg. 


A long night ahead. Too much to get done before the weekend can start.







1 comment:

  1. aww i'm really jealous about the 63.1 kg but i'm still happy for you! :)
    i'm glad you like the idea of supporting each other. it's great to have someone. so from now on we can just comment on each other's journal entries and encourage us to stay determined and keep it strong.
    gosh, my stomach hurts so much right now because i drank warm water with a LOT of lemon juice in it to kill my hunger....
    good night, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete